Our Purpose In The Geode Discipline Series Is To:
Break the Cycle of Failure that is a result of repetitive behavioral
actions. Unfortunately, traditional discipline processes do not
provide an opportunity for the student to be taught new skills and
techniques that will assist in preventing future discipline incidents.
The cycle usually continues until the student gets into serious trouble
requiring sentencing or just drops out of school.|
• Empower students through character development.
• Provide information to assist students in breaking old habits and replacing them with new options that produce positive results.
• Provide an opportunity for students who come from dysfunctional homes and neighborhoods to take control of their destiny by learning the importance of responsible choices that facilitate success in school and in life.
• Challenge students to take the time necessary to reflect on their actions and the resulting consequences for themselves as well as others.
• Assist students in understanding the importance of respectful and responsible behavior as it relates to their success now and throughout their life.